Man how time flies...I can't believe that Scott is already THREE months old. I can still remember being pregnant and thinking "will this baby get here already?" And yet, at the same time, I feel like I have been taking care of him FOREVER, getting up in the middle of the night seems so routine! Ahhh well doesn't every mother say this...TIME FLIES or WILL THIS EVER PASS? I think I say both of these sayings multiple times during the day. But you know at the end of the day when everyone is sleeping (including Tyler) - I have my little mommy moment and look at each one of there beautifully peaceful faces and think "Man, it is great being a mom!" I really do love my kids, even though often times I will tell you otherwise (j/k) and today Scott was so smiley that I had to take these pictures - and then I realized that he was 3 months old TODAY!! We love you baby!!!
| I love love love this one...love at that smile and those beautiful eye lashes!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment