Thursday, February 3, 2011

Poop on the WALL??!!

Here I am in front of the computer...Scott is taking a nap and James is playing quietly with toys (aka - HEAVEN) James then runs to the bathroom saying he needs to poop.  Usually this adventure is not that exciting and he can pretty much do it on his own now.  Well about 10 min. go by and I don't hear anything, which should have been my first clue.  I walk to the bathroom door, which was closed, I opened it and this is what I saw.  A boy naked from the waist down standing on the bathroom stool in the dark with his red light flashing Spiderman toothbrush being shoved into the sink drain - having already removed the stopper.  I turn the light on and ask what he is doing and why his pants were off.  He then proceeds to tell me he pooped, wiped his butt with his sock, and smeared it all over the wall.  Then he decided instead of flushing and putting his clothes back on...to go and wash his hands (which I guess is a good thing), but got distracted and pulled the stopper out of the drain and turned the lights out and started shoving the toothbrush down into the dirty abyss.  Gross!  Needless to say, he had to wipe up the wall himself, flush the toilet and get in the shower, because there was poop still on him and it had spread exponentially.  There is one thing I can be grateful for....that he didn't wipe and flush his sock down the toilet....oh boy would that have been horrid! 

No comments: