Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Official....Scotty is crawling!!!!!

So I know I already blogged today, but when it rains it pours, right?  Anyway, tonight after getting home from Grandma and Grandpa Nelsons house, Scott was in a great mood so I put him down to get some laundry folded.  Anyway I look back and he is actually crawling....he was crawling into James' playroom...(food for thought...a deep cleaning is in order)  Soooo I picked him up and tried his crawling snail toy - it is supposed to help babies crawl after something...anyway it totally worked and I got it all on video.  I thought I would post it so daddy can watch while he is away!  So just for journaling purposes...Scott started crawling (for reals) one day before he turned 7 months old - on St. Patrick's Day!!!!  Way to go Scott, we are so proud of you, big boy!!

P.S. I split one long video into two videos so the quality would be better...maybe...



So while these were loading I looked at James' baby book and in month 7 he already had 4 teeth, started crawling, and then started pulling up on things to standing....wow I forgot that James got his first tooth at 5 months.  We are on almost 7 and Scott still has no teeth...I am really fine with that!!

No comments: