Other things....I am realizing that I will have to ask for more babysitting more than usual because I agreed to sing at 4 different things in April, which Tyler will still be gone for! Asking always makes me a little stressed because I don't want to inconvenience anyone, especially if they are too busy or just don't want to. I know kids are hard, especially mine, so I hate asking...plain and simple.
Anyway - Happy St. Patrick's Day all y'all...hope you get LUCKY!! (wink, wink)
Here are some latest pics of the boys....
My Blued-Eyed Baby....
This is James before Grandma Nelson took him to "Peter and the Wolf"...which he loved and couldn't stop talking about how the wolf was coming for days! - A couple pictures down he is pretending to conduct!
Last one...a couple weeks ago, James learned how to play a Spiderman song on the piano (from yours truely)...Here he is performing it at Grandma B's....cute right?







No comments:
Post a Comment