Thursday, June 24, 2010
The new iPhone...
Last week, Tyler tried to convince me that he needed the new iPhone and getting it would count for Father's Day, Christmas, and our Anniversary. I replied...ok you won't get anything for Father's Day and our Anniversary, and then at Christmas I will get you the new iPhone. He, of course didn't like this idea - meaning he would have to wait til Christmas - but made him drop the subject all together. The very next day, James and I went swimming. I had my phone in my swimming shorts and, you guessed it, went swimming with my phone. About 15 minutes later, I happened to touch my shorts where the pocket was and realized immediately what I did. Jumping out and trying to quickly take it all apart and dry it off, the thought came that Tyler would definitely use this against me to get the new iPhone, which is exactly what happened. So now because of my stupidity, I inherit Tyler's old iPhone and he gets a new one. Why him? Because his contract is up for renewal and mine isn't, so the new iPhone is $200 for him and like double that for me. Once again, Tyler will have the lastest and greatest and it is all my fault!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, can't help but laugh! ;)
Post a Comment