Saturday, November 12, 2011

GO UTES!!!

Today was my dad's birthday (Cake and Ice Cream) and it was the U game, which equals a PERFECT day for my dad!  Also the U killed UCLA (31 to 6) so another beautiful thing.  Anyway, I was at my dad's birthday lunch and it started snowing really really hard and sticking to the ground, well I was  supposed to go to work later in Park City for a once a month masterclass, but since not having put on my studded snow tires, I decided not to go....  So my mom was going to go to the game with my dad, but when it started snowing she said no way am I going to be cold and wet the whole time....I, of course - already dressed in Utah gear, jumped at the chance and my mom gladly stayed home to watch the kids.  It was an awesome game.  Cold, but it didn't really seem to matter - it was so fun!  Thanks dad and Kevin for letting me tag along.  Happy Birthday Dad...I'm glad I got to spend the day with you.  I love you.  And thanks mom for watching the kids.  I love my boys, but it was nice to do something fun with my dad for a change.  Thanks.







No comments: