Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN

So Halloween was a crazy crazy day!  James had his school Halloween Walk, which was super cute.  He has a good friend, Zachary Child, that was a Spider and James of course was SpiderMan so they thought that was pretty cool!  After that we had to clean the house and get ready for my mom and grandma for dinner, which was supposed to be Broccoli and Cheese Soup in Bread Bowls, but I used real cheese instead of Velveeta and let it cook too long (cause I was cleaning) so it ended up curdling a little....we still ate it but I was pretty disappointed!  James, Scott, and I went around the block and trick or treated while my mom held down the fort giving out candy.  But James wanted to go home to see and give out candy to trick or treaters more than he wanted to GO trick or treating himself, so we only hit up like 15 houses - which I really didn't care, less candy for him.  We ran out of candy quarter to 9 and I had to turn out the lights....there were SOOOOOO many treaters, I think we had like 75 to 100 kids come by!!!!!  James had to so much fun and freaked out every time the doorbell rang, he had to hold the treat bowl and open the door and wish everyone a Happy Halloween, he loved seeing all the costumes!  Anyway everyone was asleep at 8 and I closed up at 8:45.  Early night!  Next year we will have to plan accordingly for lots more kids!  WOWZA






 Funny faces of James...

My two SUPERHEROS to protect me while Tyler's in China!!









No comments: