Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Time to get Skinny!!!
So this Sunday I told Tyler that I was done being flabby. I know I had a baby only 2 weeks ago and I am nursing, but eating an entire loaf of bread with butter and jam during the day and then eating an entire thing of oatmeal cookies at night is not helping!! It would seem that I can not get enough food...I think this is because a couple weeks before having Scott, I could only eat tiny portions and never hardly snacked...I had no room - BUT NOW - I have tons of room and never feel full or even satisfied. Anywhoo....I decided to start dieting and exercising - not extreme but yes something. So what better coach do I have than Tyler. He doesn't eat any bread or sugar - basically just fruits, vegetables, meats, and dairy (oh and he does have oatmeal for an occasional breakfast). SO HEALTHY. I have been eating like this since Monday. Yesterday I was giving James some bread and stuck a piece in my mouth (bad habit) and then realized what I did and actually spit it into the garbage. I was so proud of myself, but at the same time, really loved the taste of that bread in my mouth!!! I think the nights are the hardest...I love to snack and I love sugar snacks and desserts! Tyler has helped me out with this by making natural popcorn sprinkled with pam spray and nacho cheese powder. I ate it, but really it did nothing to my sweet tooth! I am not counting calories (because I am nursing) - I am just trying to stop eating bread and sugar...which are both very addicting!! As for the exercise...30 min of Pilates on Monday, nothing Tuesday (mostly cause I was sore), and 20 min. of Pilates and 2 mile walk today! I am feeling sore, but not overly tired. No ab workouts yet...maybe starting next week and definitely haven't started and can't see myself running for a long time. We will see! I have a wedding where I am one of the bridesmaids and am flying out for in 19 days...what miracle can happen in that amount of time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am always starving when I'm first nursing! Try fruit or homemade fruit smoothies for the sweet tooth, it helps some.
Post a Comment