These are Way Too Cute!!! I can't wait to meet Scott!
I know...Chelsey wants me to use the baby Scott collage one for announcements/baby blessing invites...I totally agree!
Val--if you are wanting to do that let me know and I can put text in or whatever--like where the 'A&L Photo' is or something. Or if you have a photo software that works too. Just whatever. :)
Yes totally...But I want you to keep the A&L on there. I will have to think about what I want to say on there. I will let you know! Thanks girlie
Meh--the focus is your baby. But we can figure something out. xoxo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These are Way Too Cute!!! I can't wait to meet Scott!
I know...Chelsey wants me to use the baby Scott collage one for announcements/baby blessing invites...I totally agree!
Val--if you are wanting to do that let me know and I can put text in or whatever--like where the 'A&L Photo' is or something. Or if you have a photo software that works too. Just whatever. :)
Yes totally...But I want you to keep the A&L on there. I will have to think about what I want to say on there. I will let you know! Thanks girlie
Meh--the focus is your baby. But we can figure something out. xoxo
Post a Comment