Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And we're back...

So during Christmas we ALL got sick....me first with the Flu - then Scott also with the flu and then bronchilitis (sp?) which is kinda like RSV but thankfully not as bad.  I don't think I slept more than 2 hours at a time for a whole month.  There were even nights that it was every 45 minutes that I had to suction him out and try to get him to calm down and go back to sleep!  James has had a sinus infection for I don't know how long and Tyler this week and started to feel achy and has a really bad sore throat - So all in all we barely survived Christmas and New Years.  Last night was the first night that I actually got a good 4 hours sleep and then another 3 hours after feeding him.  Needless to say I feel AMAZING!  I just hope this lasts.  After 7 visits to the instacare, the doctor's office, the ER, and the respiratory clinic - we are on the mend, hopefully!

No comments: