Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Calling...

So I feel like I just barely got released as Ward Activities Chairperson and now they called me to Relief Society Activities Chairperson and I don't know how I really feel about it!  I like parties and activities just like anyone else, but I really don't feel like i am the best planner/host for those.  Oh well...I said yes anyway!  Well now I have to plan an activity every month for 12 months.  They want my outline soon in order to draw up a budget.....great!  So now I need ideas....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our ward is doing a food storage recipe night. Technically it's... how to use your wheat without a grinder. It is next week. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Tyler Nelson said...

Thanks Britt!

Lindsey said...

I do have a ton of recipes from a 'food storage' night--I think they are all from canned goods too if you are interested. My sis-in-law also did a blogging night, to show peeps how to set up a blog. I know that you can never go wrong with crafts but it doesn't even need to be that big of a deal. You could get together somewhere/at the ward and cook a new recipe each month. Our bishop's wife did that when she was in charge of it.
Good luck!! You'll be great

Tyler Nelson said...

Wow Lindsey - those are great and EASY!!! Blogging night might be really fun!