| Two oiled babies ready for the wrestling match! |
James and the Peanut Butter disater (we left him alone for 5 minutes)
Christmas Break Behavior??...
Christmas Eve at the Nelsons...
Christmas Morning...
| Scott slept through most of the present opening... |
Scott's first time trying solid foods!! He is awesome!!
Brittany and Robbie came into town...(James had a blast with them...especially Robbie - he is going to be one great DADDY come June!!!) - Sorry I have no pics with Robbie we were really bad about taking pictures this year - sorry...Britt - send any to me if you have them!
Scott's visit to Primary Children's ER...Ahhhhh, sad I know, huh?
Scotty in the high chair....he loves it!
Brittany and Robbie came into town...(James had a blast with them...especially Robbie - he is going to be one great DADDY come June!!!) - Sorry I have no pics with Robbie we were really bad about taking pictures this year - sorry...Britt - send any to me if you have them!
Scott's visit to Primary Children's ER...Ahhhhh, sad I know, huh?







No comments:
Post a Comment